MSc Quantity Surveying
Capable professionals with skills in commercial management and quantity surveying are always in high demand in the construction industry. With these valuable skills, you’ll play an essential role in managing costs for construction projects in the UK and overseas.
GCU’s MSc Quantity Surveying is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB). The programme is available at both the London and Glasgow campuses for full-time, part-time and distance learning.
The curriculum is practical and career-focused, making you a more competitive candidate for leadership roles in construction.
- Expand your frame of reference and your understanding of construction economics and project management
- Explore topics like risk and value management, quantification and costing of work, financial management and construction economics
- Investigate sustainable design and construction
- Learn how to handle construction contracts and disputes
- Connect your expertise to the real world with industrial case studies
- Complete a dissertation to integrate your knowledge and develop subject expertise
|Duration:||1 year (full-time)|
|Tuition Fee:||£12,600 (intl. students)|
As the University for the Common Good, GCU’s community emphasises real ways to make a positive impact. We work hard to excel at what we do so we can drive change in our communities and in our world. We’re doers and builders. We hope when you graduate, you’ll take that spirit with you, no matter where you go.
As a construction professional, you’ll help build cities, businesses and homes; you also have the power to build the common good.
The MSc Quantity Surveying degree will prepare you for a surveying profession at a strategic level. You’ll find employment in areas such as project management and economics, dispute resolution and international construction.
Get Started Today!
Fill out this form to request more info on tuition, course details and more.
What I have enjoyed most about studying at GCU is the lectures given by professors who are helpful and most importantly are professionals in each of the chosen fields. This made us look forward to the lectures where we learned a lot of relevant and up to date information. The way professors include students into the lesson was very motivating as well.
MBA Luxury Brand Management
- Construction Contract and Disputes
- Construction Economics and Procurement
- Construction Financial Management
- Development and Project Economics
- Quantification and Costing of Works
- Risk and Value Management
- Sustainable Design and Construction
- International Construction Project Finance
- Project Management