MSc International Project Management (Energy, Construction Management, Oil and Gas)
Develop the skills to manage international projects successfully. With growing global competition and increasingly complex regulatory structures, international project managers can make a major impact on an organisation’s efficiency, and are in high demand.
GCU’s MSc International Project Management was designed by senior industry practitioners and leading academic experts. It is delivered by a teaching team experienced in delivering project management expertise spanning all five continents.
Available full-time, part-time and distance learning, the programme offers an elite and highly relevant credential for international project managers. It’s accredited by four prestigious international professional organisations; the Association for Project Management (APM), the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) and the Project Management Institute (PMI).
|Duration:||1 year (full-time)|
|Tuition Fee:||£12,600 (intl. students)|
Prepare for success as a professional project manager by acquiring the tools to deliver high-quality projects on schedule, on budget and according to scope. You’ll also master the skills to manage projects across international borders.
- Learn how to work with both local and global players in a multinational environment
- Practise navigating diverse cultural, social and economic settings
- Develop skills in project management, project economics, construction management, risk and value management and international project finance
Choose from three areas of specialisation:
- Energy: With energy demand set to grow 35% by 2035, and important issues to tackle such as climate change and sustainability, energy is a critical field now and in the future.
- Construction: Investigate leading-edge topics such as environmentally sound construction and innovative management methods in a programme developed with the support of the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB).
- Oil and gas: Explore key contemporary issues in the industry, including global economics, the evolving global energy mix and environmental concerns.
No matter which area you choose to emphasise, you’ll develop meaningful knowledge and skills that are highly relevant to the real-world challenges faced by communities across the globe. You’ll be able to help build a more successful, sustainable society, making a positive impact and contributing to the common good.
Demand for expert project professionals is growing rapidly as more companies around the world adopt a project management culture. Since GCU’s MSc International Project Management is aligned with global accreditation standards, you’ll be well-prepared to launch a rewarding career in the region of your choice.
Get Started Today!
Fill out this form to request more info on tuition, course details and more.
l found the MSc International Project Management programme really interesting. The way to study was totally different and new for me. I liked the fact that I could organise my work as I wanted and I really appreciated the fact that there was always someone from the University available to answer my questions.
Methods Engineer Vinci Construction, the 3rd biggest construction company in the world